Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fog Lifting

That is the weather report in Portland. Not so much the prognosis for my brain. Everything seems misty and disjointed. An eyegraine in the night resulted in blurry vision as well. These cold dreary gloomy mornings make me want to stay curled up in my new "chair-and-a half" and not get dressed until noon.

Wednesday is my day to do shopping and errands so I am trying to psych myself up to get out of the house. Maybe fresh air will make me feel better. It's my "pay day." I still think it is a miracle that money automatically arrives in my checking account on the 4th Wednesday of every month and I don't have to do anything!

My State of Pat message to Obama: Don't mess with my Social Security and leave my health insurance alone. Go ahead and cut big bank bailouts and defense spending. Quit capitalizing on poor Gabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home