Monday, October 27, 2008

Stay Tuned

My Internet Explorer browser is operationally challenged which means I can't post things fr0m home. Consequently...new items will be only on Mondays for awhile as I can use Windy's computer on my Magic Mondays with Ember. I am off work until December. Here are some updates:

VACATION: We had an awesome vacation in California spending time with family and friends and enjoying the WARM weather. Ember got to meet her newest little cousin Grayson and spend time playing with Brayden. She also visited Benny and Maddy, Kim's children. And she played with Ann's adorable grandchildren. Ember was a good little traveler and the plane rides went smoothly. She adapted well to all the unfamiliar people and places and especially enjoyed Cari's dogs. Windy was able to take naps every day for the first time since the baby was born. We plan to make this trip an annual event! Many many thanks to our hosts and all who came to visit with us.

OBSERVANCES: All Hallow's Eve is coming up this Friday and the neighborhood kiddies will be coming by for their bribes. The dogs have a hard time with the costumes so they will spend the evening in the back bedroom. I plan to dress as an old lady! Shortly thereafter, we have the Day of the Dead which is November 1st or 2nd depending on what pagan religion makes sense to you. Either way...it is a time to remember those who have gone before us.

CURRENT EVENTS: Is anyone else sick of Pennsylvania? Between political campaigns and baseball that's all we hear. I will be SO glad when the election is over. I have not yet voted although Oregon's vote-by-mail encourages early voting. I am waiting for the huge catastrophe or scandal to surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home