Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Winged Messenger

Mercury Retrograde is upon us and the “cosmic magician” is sending communications into a snarlup. Conversations, travel, appointments, mail, errands and other activities of daily life may encounter problems. This is a time to lay low.

This year, the three week period begins March 2nd and ends March 25th. The good things to do when Mercury is Retrograde: meditate, contemplate, edit the book/poem/song/essay you've been writing, clean house, talk to your pet, listen to music, paint, catch up on sleep!

Sounds like I live my life in Retro most of the time! These are my favorite activities and no big adjustment is necessary. Well…I can skip cleaning the house, but otherwise… sounds like fun.

One bit of advice is especially appropriate today as I just learned I did NOT get the part-time job I had applied for. From a website: “Just try not to start new things. If you have to start a job during a Mercury retrograde period know that the nature of the job is likely to change dramatically over time. Perhaps the person you report to will leave, or your responsibilities will be very different from what you thought they would be. Or your company won't be ready to take you on, and you won't have much to do until things are reorganized.” Whew! That saved me some heartache.

So scale it back, kick back, lighten up, take it easy, let it go, leave it be. Have a mini-vacation from busyness. In case you are working on your Day Planner, the next cycle for 2006 is October 28th to November 17th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home