Saturday, July 01, 2006

Leaving for the Wedding

This is it. The time has arrived. It seemed so far away last November when Andy and Laura announced their engagement just after I arrived in Portland. Now I have been here eight months and suddenly the wedding date is next week.

On Friday, July 7, 2006 Laura Kay Duffy and Andy Carl Graham will be joined in marriage in Hastings Mesa, Colorado. I hope you will all join with me in wishing them a wonderful life together.

Her family will be coming from Arizona and the East Coast and Andy's brothers and sister and I are going from here. The kids are all driving but I am taking the train.

There will be a temporary break in postings on the Blog. Please come back on July 12th for more news. There will be photos on Windy's Blog as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the wedding was great. Can't wait to see the pictures. I didn't know Windy had a blog...would love to have the URL for that. Please tell her hi and hope you all are having a blast in Colorado. I'm getting ready to e-mail you some pictures of the kids. I'm not sure of Windy's current e-mail address so I hope you will pass them on to her.

I'm don't think I'm a Blogger and I'm not an "other" so I signed this anonymous but only because I could not find a category to fit me.

Love,
Laurie in Virginia

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home