Monday, January 22, 2007

Knit Happens

January 2007 has brought some severe weather to Portland, and that means I am home more than usual and watching Law and Order reruns and knitting away. I don’t need an excuse to knit, but I am glad the weather is providing one nonetheless.

Knitting has taken over much of my "free" time lately and, as with the rest of what goes on in my life, I feel compelled to write about it. Consequently, a new blog has sprung into being with photos and commentary. For those of you who might be interested in crafts...take a look at

http://syttanandcnyttan.blogspot.com

Some of my fiber adventures are humorous and you might enjoy them even if you don't knit. Or not. Either way...you are welcome to visit my online craft corner and decide for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home