Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Did you venture out at 5:00 a.m. or midnight? Did you camp out in front of Best Buy? I would rather be strung up by my thumbs than go into the stores today. Instead my daughter and granddaughter and I drove up The Gorge to Multnomah Falls. Win & Em hiked up to the top of the lower falls while I sat in the Lodge with my Kindle. It was a gorgeous Fall day with sunshine and puffy clouds hanging over the hills.

Yesterday we had a feast at my son Andy's home. He has turned out to be a great cook and the turkey was a sight to behold. All the traditional side dishes and several desserts. Little Levi was the star of the show with his crazy grin and attempts at conversation.

Tonight I am going to watch the lighting of the Christmas Tree in Pioneer Square. Last year there was a bomb threat scare. I think it is wise to avoid large crowds milling about. I'm too short to be able to see what is going on anyway. Best to be safe inside in my own cozy home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home