Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Windy's Tribute to Lenny


July 31, 1993 - January 21, 2008


We said goodbye to our sweet Lenny tonight. He had an incurable cancerous tumor in his mouth. Lenny lived a wonderful life of 14 1/2 years. He lived with me & my mom back and forth his whole life. He started in Eugene, Oregon, rescued from a back step of a bar in a cardboard box with two siblings. He was a tiny kitty. The moment I held him, I knew we would have him forever.


We have had some wonderful journeys, and he has been by our sides every moment of his life. He has lived in Eugene, San Francisco, Sacramento, Osceola Missouri, and back to Oregon living his final years in Wood Village with my mom. Lenny has brought us many happy moments, years and hours of great snuggles and kitty kisses.He was my original baby, and I'm glad he got to meet my new baby Ember. We love you Lennard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home