Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day After the Day After

Here it is Saturday already. Seems more like Sunday. Watching football on TV and knitting. Civil War here in Oregon. Ducks vs. Beavers. I went to grad school at the UofO so I root for the Ducks. Also root for the Tigers back at Ole Mizzou. My sister went to KU so we had a little rivalry there with the Jayhawks. I don't really care who wins what. I just like to watch the competetiveness.

It's been a nice holiday weekend so far. Wonderful dinner at Andy's on Thanksgiving Day and a nice drive up The Gorge yesterday. Ember said the Falls were "as high as the sky." A quiet day today to recover from the eating spree and the short hike at the Falls.

Speaking of the sky, I just finished reading The Girl Who Fell from the Sky on my Kindle. It is the Everybody Reads selection this year. A great tradition of the Multnomah County Library to get everybody to read the same book at the same time.

As the day draws down it's time to feed the dogs. Then soon I will pull the blinds and settle down on my couch for some more TV and reading and knitting. It seems that is pretty much all I do. And hang out on the computer of course. Social networking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home