Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Bevy of Babies

Windy and Chris Roth are expecting a little girl December 21, 2007 and Andy and Laura Graham are expecting their baby on March 28, 2008. This will be two grandchildren for me.

Teresa and Lance Bolden are expecting a little brother for Brayden on February 25, 2008. He will be a great grand nephew and my sister’s great grandchild. So I am filling in as a great grandmother.

Pretty awesome to have all these little ones arriving so close together. The Roths and the Grahams both live here and the babies will no doubt spend lots of time as playmates. The Boldens live in California but come to Portland several times a year so all the kids will have a chance to play together as they grow up.

This does, of course, mean a knitting and quilting challenge for me. I can see where my efforts will be spent during the upcoming fall. Can’t think of anything I would rather be doing. I am fixing Windy’s former room as a Baby Room with a crib and changing table and shelves for toys. I hope the little ones will be here often.

Thanks to all who have written with congratulations and good wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home