Friday, January 06, 2012

Progress

Well...it seemed a bit urgent to dive into the stack of papers and bills. I want to start 2012 with a system (hah!). It would be a good idea but I have said it before. This time I am serious. I have a box of file folders, a three ring binder, a stapler, a hole puncher, scissors, scotch tape, paper clips and a determined spirit. Oh this is too much to even fathom.

I pulled back the tablecloth and found the birthday present I intended to send a friend. Surprise! There is so much under there and stashed in boxes piled in front of the hutch. I have to start somewhere. I am focusing on medical stuff today. I am going through the loose stacks before I open the boxes. Putting records in the big red notebook, stapling and paper clipping and making file folders.

Progress so far: two full bins of shredded paper going in the recycle bin. I am already bored. This is going to be tedious but my plan to do a little every day will eventually make a dent. I have always been a fan of incremental progress. (Remember the story of the driveway on The Ridge?)

So I am done for today. Time to fall asleep reading my Kindle. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home